60 hours. That’s all we have until the hour of reckoning. 60 hours and the window of opportunity slams shut. And what then comrades?! What then?! Will you be able to say, yes, I heeded the call. Yes I stood toe-to-toe with destiny. Yes I decided that a quality hard-back digest of some of the best art and design posted on It’s Nice That this year was for me.
Or will you look at yourself in the cool, pale dawn and say I was not ready. I did not step into the light. I did not take advantage of the free postage and packaging on offer before midnight on November 30.
Ok, enough with the theatrics but you get the point. You have just 60 hours to get the first ever It’s Nice That Annual for the special pre-order price of £35 (including free postage and packaging) or forever hold your peace. And we can’t stress this enough – this is one of the most exciting things we’ve ever had the pleasure to print. So if you want this hefty-heavier-than-a-chicken little bad boy and you want to get it delivered to your letterhole FOR FREE, then it’s time to grasp the nettle, become the rolling stone and the early bird – go to our shop to pre-order now. Time is ticking comrades.
And if you’ve already ordered? Well hold on to your hats – you have just over a week to wait!
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan