60 hours. That’s all we have until the hour of reckoning. 60 hours and the window of opportunity slams shut. And what then comrades?! What then?! Will you be able to say, yes, I heeded the call. Yes I stood toe-to-toe with destiny. Yes I decided that a quality hard-back digest of some of the best art and design posted on It’s Nice That this year was for me.
Or will you look at yourself in the cool, pale dawn and say I was not ready. I did not step into the light. I did not take advantage of the free postage and packaging on offer before midnight on November 30.
Ok, enough with the theatrics but you get the point. You have just 60 hours to get the first ever It’s Nice That Annual for the special pre-order price of £35 (including free postage and packaging) or forever hold your peace. And we can’t stress this enough – this is one of the most exciting things we’ve ever had the pleasure to print. So if you want this hefty-heavier-than-a-chicken little bad boy and you want to get it delivered to your letterhole FOR FREE, then it’s time to grasp the nettle, become the rolling stone and the early bird – go to our shop to pre-order now. Time is ticking comrades.
And if you’ve already ordered? Well hold on to your hats – you have just over a week to wait!
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August