60 hours. That’s all we have until the hour of reckoning. 60 hours and the window of opportunity slams shut. And what then comrades?! What then?! Will you be able to say, yes, I heeded the call. Yes I stood toe-to-toe with destiny. Yes I decided that a quality hard-back digest of some of the best art and design posted on It’s Nice That this year was for me.
Or will you look at yourself in the cool, pale dawn and say I was not ready. I did not step into the light. I did not take advantage of the free postage and packaging on offer before midnight on November 30.
Ok, enough with the theatrics but you get the point. You have just 60 hours to get the first ever It’s Nice That Annual for the special pre-order price of £35 (including free postage and packaging) or forever hold your peace. And we can’t stress this enough – this is one of the most exciting things we’ve ever had the pleasure to print. So if you want this hefty-heavier-than-a-chicken little bad boy and you want to get it delivered to your letterhole FOR FREE, then it’s time to grasp the nettle, become the rolling stone and the early bird – go to our shop to pre-order now. Time is ticking comrades.
And if you’ve already ordered? Well hold on to your hats – you have just over a week to wait!
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography