60 hours. That’s all we have until the hour of reckoning. 60 hours and the window of opportunity slams shut. And what then comrades?! What then?! Will you be able to say, yes, I heeded the call. Yes I stood toe-to-toe with destiny. Yes I decided that a quality hard-back digest of some of the best art and design posted on It’s Nice That this year was for me.
Or will you look at yourself in the cool, pale dawn and say I was not ready. I did not step into the light. I did not take advantage of the free postage and packaging on offer before midnight on November 30.
Ok, enough with the theatrics but you get the point. You have just 60 hours to get the first ever It’s Nice That Annual for the special pre-order price of £35 (including free postage and packaging) or forever hold your peace. And we can’t stress this enough – this is one of the most exciting things we’ve ever had the pleasure to print. So if you want this hefty-heavier-than-a-chicken little bad boy and you want to get it delivered to your letterhole FOR FREE, then it’s time to grasp the nettle, become the rolling stone and the early bird – go to our shop to pre-order now. Time is ticking comrades.
And if you’ve already ordered? Well hold on to your hats – you have just over a week to wait!
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery