Seeing as a specially-made, handcrafted playlist is the most romantic of gifts, this is the first instalment of what will hopefully prove to be a long and fruitful relationship between the It’s Nice That studio and you, our audience. Yep, that’s right. It’s only a bloody It’s Nice That Monthly Mixtape. Seeing as this is the first playlist to grace the pages of It’s Nice That, we decided to give it the theme of Beginnings, which is perhaps more evident in some songs than others.
From tracks people listened to at the start of the Notting Hill Carnival, to songs that just give you that tingly feeling that something is just around the corner, we hope you enjoy this rather varied selection of tracks compiled entirely by the It’s Nice That team.
You can listen to it on Spotify via this link
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100