Seeing as a specially-made, handcrafted playlist is the most romantic of gifts, this is the first instalment of what will hopefully prove to be a long and fruitful relationship between the It’s Nice That studio and you, our audience. Yep, that’s right. It’s only a bloody It’s Nice That Monthly Mixtape. Seeing as this is the first playlist to grace the pages of It’s Nice That, we decided to give it the theme of Beginnings, which is perhaps more evident in some songs than others.
From tracks people listened to at the start of the Notting Hill Carnival, to songs that just give you that tingly feeling that something is just around the corner, we hope you enjoy this rather varied selection of tracks compiled entirely by the It’s Nice That team.
You can listen to it on Spotify via this link
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU