It’s been a while since we’ve seen some really scathing illustration work on It’s Nice That, so let’s go! Jack Felgate has provided us with some laughs today with his charming array of paintings featuring lovely anecdotes such as “TV isn’t bad for you, being stupid is” and “Touch me or else I shall curse you” (coming from a wooden plank wearing some spectacles).
Flicking through his back catalogue it becomes apparent that Jack’s work has changed quite a lot over the past few years, running in waves of funny, scary, insulting and downright rude. His brilliance lies in his ability to make even a picture of a horseshoe floating in the sky look strangely menacing. We don’t care if there’s swear words in the images, we absolutely love them.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf