Few brands have a stronger association with brilliant British design than Jaguar and so the chance to customise its latest model is a pretty spectacular one. But at next month’s Clerkenwell Design Week one creative will get that opportunity, with the final piece becoming one of the centrepieces of the much-respected design festival.
The challenge is to come up with a concept wrap for the Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé, a car which encapsulates Jaguar’s commitment to “fearless design.” And so designers, illustrators, artists, photographers are being challenged to create a visual that builds on this concept, which Jaguar’s Director of Design Ian Callum and his team will then make a reality.
To enter you need to submit a single image on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #FearlessDesign and any concept and inspirations should be explained in 140 characters. It’s a great opportunity to work with such a creatively-led brand and have your work seen by London’s design community at Clerkenwell Design Week. Entries close a week today though – Monday 21 April – so what are you waiting for?
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf