It’s hard to resist the charms of a small independent company who have a firm grasp on their craft and Jane & Jeremy, a South London based studio who publish the work of their favourite upcoming and established creatives, are a perfect example.
To celebrate the onset of autumn they have just released three new upcoming titles – No Cliché by Pascal Greco, Kilburn Cherry by Enda Bowe and Dreamlands Wastelands by Rhiannon Adam – and we’ve got a peek at the first of the three to whet your appetite. The book includes 20 polaroid photographs taken by Swiss photographer Pascal Greco on a recent trip to Iceland, giving an alternative and distinctly cliché-free perspective on the well-photographed landscape. Presented in a beautiful hand-sewn publication, Pascal and Jane & Jeremy are a perfect creative collaboration. One for the wishlist.
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michael
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg in new monograph
- Ronni Campana's photographic collection of badly repaired cars
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)