‘Karen Langley – Stylist’ is pretty much all the information we get on her website, but we know Karen is much more than that. Starting at age 19 and now Fashion Director of Dazed and Confused magazine, one of the most highly regarded fashion bibles of all time, Karen is one powerful lady.
When skimming through her online portfolio – complete with pleasingly large and seemingly glossy images – it takes about four seconds to realise that not only is almost every image filled solely with women, but that Karen has transformed them from mere models into mighty goddesses with a take-no-prisoners attitude. Powerful!
- Bow down witches, it's a Best of the (cob)Web Halloween special!
- Photographer Philippe Chancel captures North Korea’s intensely choreographed ceremonies
- From a family-run “famzine” to a 30p grime mag, it's October's Things
- Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design