‘Karen Langley – Stylist’ is pretty much all the information we get on her website, but we know Karen is much more than that. Starting at age 19 and now Fashion Director of Dazed and Confused magazine, one of the most highly regarded fashion bibles of all time, Karen is one powerful lady.
When skimming through her online portfolio – complete with pleasingly large and seemingly glossy images – it takes about four seconds to realise that not only is almost every image filled solely with women, but that Karen has transformed them from mere models into mighty goddesses with a take-no-prisoners attitude. Powerful!
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work