‘Karen Langley – Stylist’ is pretty much all the information we get on her website, but we know Karen is much more than that. Starting at age 19 and now Fashion Director of Dazed and Confused magazine, one of the most highly regarded fashion bibles of all time, Karen is one powerful lady.
When skimming through her online portfolio – complete with pleasingly large and seemingly glossy images – it takes about four seconds to realise that not only is almost every image filled solely with women, but that Karen has transformed them from mere models into mighty goddesses with a take-no-prisoners attitude. Powerful!
- Damien Maloney talks about how he became a "self-taught hobbyist photographer"
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos