‘Karen Langley – Stylist’ is pretty much all the information we get on her website, but we know Karen is much more than that. Starting at age 19 and now Fashion Director of Dazed and Confused magazine, one of the most highly regarded fashion bibles of all time, Karen is one powerful lady.
When skimming through her online portfolio – complete with pleasingly large and seemingly glossy images – it takes about four seconds to realise that not only is almost every image filled solely with women, but that Karen has transformed them from mere models into mighty goddesses with a take-no-prisoners attitude. Powerful!
- Creatives' favourite music videos: the inspirational, forbidden and political
- Scott Sheffield examines tourism in the small towns surrounding America’s National Parks
- ECAL photography graduate Cécilia Poupon elevates everyday beauty
- Meet plant-obsessed illustrator Franz Lang
- Graffiti, murals and design: Jake Foreman illustrates all mediums in new zine, Flash
- Houman Momtazian utilises a modernist design influence with “moments of tension and vibrancy”
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels