‘Karen Langley – Stylist’ is pretty much all the information we get on her website, but we know Karen is much more than that. Starting at age 19 and now Fashion Director of Dazed and Confused magazine, one of the most highly regarded fashion bibles of all time, Karen is one powerful lady.
When skimming through her online portfolio – complete with pleasingly large and seemingly glossy images – it takes about four seconds to realise that not only is almost every image filled solely with women, but that Karen has transformed them from mere models into mighty goddesses with a take-no-prisoners attitude. Powerful!
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again