‘Karen Langley – Stylist’ is pretty much all the information we get on her website, but we know Karen is much more than that. Starting at age 19 and now Fashion Director of Dazed and Confused magazine, one of the most highly regarded fashion bibles of all time, Karen is one powerful lady.
When skimming through her online portfolio – complete with pleasingly large and seemingly glossy images – it takes about four seconds to realise that not only is almost every image filled solely with women, but that Karen has transformed them from mere models into mighty goddesses with a take-no-prisoners attitude. Powerful!
- Moving Brands gives its opinions on the new Google logo design
- Typographic club posters that show how creativity flourishes within boundaries
- Eric Petersen's surreal illustrations take their cues from video games
- Paris-based Adrien Menard's portfolio experiments with letterforms and composition
- The creative process explained via egg metaphors, thanks to artist Honza Zamojski
- Vincent Girardot’s photo diary documents an alpine tour of fish, factories and firs
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Playfully tongue-in-cheek illustrations from Germany-based Cécile Dormeau
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield