I’m Adli, a current member at Hort. The link I would like to share with people is of the german artist Katharina Grosse. It was really hard for me to choose an image to accompany this article, as I love all her works. What amazes me about her as an artist is not only her use and choice of colour or the environment she sets her works in, but how she has developed and evolved the possibilities of this one simple medium over a pretty decent period of time. Enjoy her work.
I would also recommend doing a google image search on her. You will find even more great images of her work.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design