I’m Adli, a current member at Hort. The link I would like to share with people is of the german artist Katharina Grosse. It was really hard for me to choose an image to accompany this article, as I love all her works. What amazes me about her as an artist is not only her use and choice of colour or the environment she sets her works in, but how she has developed and evolved the possibilities of this one simple medium over a pretty decent period of time. Enjoy her work.
I would also recommend doing a google image search on her. You will find even more great images of her work.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages