I’m Adli, a current member at Hort. The link I would like to share with people is of the german artist Katharina Grosse. It was really hard for me to choose an image to accompany this article, as I love all her works. What amazes me about her as an artist is not only her use and choice of colour or the environment she sets her works in, but how she has developed and evolved the possibilities of this one simple medium over a pretty decent period of time. Enjoy her work.
I would also recommend doing a google image search on her. You will find even more great images of her work.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant