We don’t often post stuff like this but when there’s chance to win $100,000 investment then we thought this just might be of interest. Ketel One vodka has launched a project to find “one original idea that champions the lifestyle of the modern gentleman” and which exemplifies “a higher standard of thinking and living.” Five projects will be taken forward to a public vote with one scooping the main prize so if you’re a designer with a killer idea and an intuitive understanding of the modern gentleman then we reckon it’s got to be worth a punt? Actor and philanthropist Ian Somerhalder, co founder of the Movember movement Adam Garone and actor Carlos Ponce will be on hand to help mentor the chosen few.
Entries close on Sunday, July 29. Good luck!
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys