We don’t often post stuff like this but when there’s chance to win $100,000 investment then we thought this just might be of interest. Ketel One vodka has launched a project to find “one original idea that champions the lifestyle of the modern gentleman” and which exemplifies “a higher standard of thinking and living.” Five projects will be taken forward to a public vote with one scooping the main prize so if you’re a designer with a killer idea and an intuitive understanding of the modern gentleman then we reckon it’s got to be worth a punt? Actor and philanthropist Ian Somerhalder, co founder of the Movember movement Adam Garone and actor Carlos Ponce will be on hand to help mentor the chosen few.
Entries close on Sunday, July 29. Good luck!
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- “Work hard and be nice to people”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays March
- “Dance exists when we run out of things to say”: choreographer Holly Blakey on her life and practice
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know