We don’t often post stuff like this but when there’s chance to win $100,000 investment then we thought this just might be of interest. Ketel One vodka has launched a project to find “one original idea that champions the lifestyle of the modern gentleman” and which exemplifies “a higher standard of thinking and living.” Five projects will be taken forward to a public vote with one scooping the main prize so if you’re a designer with a killer idea and an intuitive understanding of the modern gentleman then we reckon it’s got to be worth a punt? Actor and philanthropist Ian Somerhalder, co founder of the Movember movement Adam Garone and actor Carlos Ponce will be on hand to help mentor the chosen few.
Entries close on Sunday, July 29. Good luck!
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity