Just for the record I realise this is a pretty pretentious sentence I’m about to write, but I have a bit of still-life product photoshoot fatigue. We know that it’s an important part of a lot of publications’ business models and that it’s a great commission for photographers to help pay the bills, but it’s not that often we see something genuinely interesting in creative terms. All the more reason then when we do come across something out of the ordinary that we make a bit of noise about it, if only to prove to fellow jaded observers that there is better stuff out there.
So step forward and take a bow Körner Union and AnOther Magazine for this series, built around a simple idea and executed with genuine flair.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations