Call me a sucker, but I fell for the charms of Del Rey a long time ago. Seriously, who is this woman and how does she get herself into these scrapes? One minute she’s chopping up YouTube videos and editing films in the back of her trailer, the next she’s the doting wife of a black 1960’s president.
In this standard-Lana-length ten minute video, Del Rey is once again hypnotisingly erotic as she travels with gangs of fat bikers around the Grand Canyon, luring older men with her come-hither face and Pretty Woman hairstyle. Accompanied with a self-penned five-minute narrative, Lana’s love for old men seems to be just her longing for the old American dream, rather than simply a penchant for a beer gut and a leather jacket.
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages