Call me a sucker, but I fell for the charms of Del Rey a long time ago. Seriously, who is this woman and how does she get herself into these scrapes? One minute she’s chopping up YouTube videos and editing films in the back of her trailer, the next she’s the doting wife of a black 1960’s president.
In this standard-Lana-length ten minute video, Del Rey is once again hypnotisingly erotic as she travels with gangs of fat bikers around the Grand Canyon, luring older men with her come-hither face and Pretty Woman hairstyle. Accompanied with a self-penned five-minute narrative, Lana’s love for old men seems to be just her longing for the old American dream, rather than simply a penchant for a beer gut and a leather jacket.
- Cheeky, irreverent and vivid illustrations by Thomas Hedger
- Brilliant branding and a cracking It’s Nice That collaboration: introducing Unmade
- Director collective Canada creates raunchy, psychedelic video for Tame Impala (NSFW)
- Stylish designs that aim to make online gift-buying as fun as "walking around a concept store"
- Alex Sheridan’s hilarious shots of comedian David O’Doherty in sports memorabilia
- Cult magazine Nova and its nods to “eroticism and extortion” photographed in a suitably 70s setting
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?