Call me a sucker, but I fell for the charms of Del Rey a long time ago. Seriously, who is this woman and how does she get herself into these scrapes? One minute she’s chopping up YouTube videos and editing films in the back of her trailer, the next she’s the doting wife of a black 1960’s president.
In this standard-Lana-length ten minute video, Del Rey is once again hypnotisingly erotic as she travels with gangs of fat bikers around the Grand Canyon, luring older men with her come-hither face and Pretty Woman hairstyle. Accompanied with a self-penned five-minute narrative, Lana’s love for old men seems to be just her longing for the old American dream, rather than simply a penchant for a beer gut and a leather jacket.
- Helen Eunhwa Oh’s vivid illustrations draw the eccentricities from everyday life
- Diane Deschenaux’s abstract images explore Switzerland's farming industry
- Is postgraduate study right for you? A handy guide to help you decide
- Jan Novák’s conceptual typefaces and identities are both functional and clear
- Parisian studio Akatre on their music video for Grand Yellow
- Max Baitinger’s comic Birgit illustrates the ballsy decision to quit your job
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy