The amount of online kudos Brian Anderson enjoys must be nothing less than stratospheric right now. It’s safe to say this kind of dedication to a TV series and the world of gaming deserves some sort of knighthood. He’s created what a LEGO computer game of Breaking Bad could look like if it was made. It’s hard to get your head around just how long Brian took to complete something that’s just a bit of fun considering its astounding detail, but that’s clearly just the way he does things.
And to be honest, it’s worth it. This game looks amazing, and if it encourages the people at LEGO to put their meth preconceptions aside and actually make the proposed game in full, all the better!
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau