The amount of online kudos Brian Anderson enjoys must be nothing less than stratospheric right now. It’s safe to say this kind of dedication to a TV series and the world of gaming deserves some sort of knighthood. He’s created what a LEGO computer game of Breaking Bad could look like if it was made. It’s hard to get your head around just how long Brian took to complete something that’s just a bit of fun considering its astounding detail, but that’s clearly just the way he does things.
And to be honest, it’s worth it. This game looks amazing, and if it encourages the people at LEGO to put their meth preconceptions aside and actually make the proposed game in full, all the better!
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain