We are super proud to announce that our December conference In Progress will be supported by Lowdi, the portable wireless speaker with exactly the right amount of attitude.
Taking place at The Barbican on December 7, In Progress looks back on the ideas and projects that defined 2012 and forward to how they might shape 2013 and beyond. It’s a perfect fit then that our event partner will be a recently-launched product which reflects the way this kind of cutting-edge technology is developing.
Don’t be fooled by its compact size, Lowdi packs a big punch when it comes to crystal-clear sound quality and changes the game for wireless speakers everywhere. The key to its appeal lies in its simplicity, proving that great design is often about avoiding overcomplication, and it’s a good-looking little rascal too.
Confirmed speakers for In Progress 2012 include BarberOsgerby, Keiichi Matsuda and Ruth MacKenzie, among others, with the full programme to be announced next week. For more info and to buy tickets visit inprogress2012.eventbrite.com
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations