We are super proud to announce that our December conference In Progress will be supported by Lowdi, the portable wireless speaker with exactly the right amount of attitude.
Taking place at The Barbican on December 7, In Progress looks back on the ideas and projects that defined 2012 and forward to how they might shape 2013 and beyond. It’s a perfect fit then that our event partner will be a recently-launched product which reflects the way this kind of cutting-edge technology is developing.
Don’t be fooled by its compact size, Lowdi packs a big punch when it comes to crystal-clear sound quality and changes the game for wireless speakers everywhere. The key to its appeal lies in its simplicity, proving that great design is often about avoiding overcomplication, and it’s a good-looking little rascal too.
Confirmed speakers for In Progress 2012 include BarberOsgerby, Keiichi Matsuda and Ruth MacKenzie, among others, with the full programme to be announced next week. For more info and to buy tickets visit inprogress2012.eventbrite.com
- Oliver Jeffers, Yuri Suzuki, Anna Ginsburg and Jimmy Turrell at Nicer Tuesdays
- An exercise in colour and control: David Hockney’s 82 portraits and one still life at the RA
- Woodstock 1969 immortalised on film by iconic photographer Baron Wolman
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round