We are super proud to announce that our December conference In Progress will be supported by Lowdi, the portable wireless speaker with exactly the right amount of attitude.
Taking place at The Barbican on December 7, In Progress looks back on the ideas and projects that defined 2012 and forward to how they might shape 2013 and beyond. It’s a perfect fit then that our event partner will be a recently-launched product which reflects the way this kind of cutting-edge technology is developing.
Don’t be fooled by its compact size, Lowdi packs a big punch when it comes to crystal-clear sound quality and changes the game for wireless speakers everywhere. The key to its appeal lies in its simplicity, proving that great design is often about avoiding overcomplication, and it’s a good-looking little rascal too.
Confirmed speakers for In Progress 2012 include BarberOsgerby, Keiichi Matsuda and Ruth MacKenzie, among others, with the full programme to be announced next week. For more info and to buy tickets visit inprogress2012.eventbrite.com
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant