We are super proud to announce that our December conference In Progress will be supported by Lowdi, the portable wireless speaker with exactly the right amount of attitude.
Taking place at The Barbican on December 7, In Progress looks back on the ideas and projects that defined 2012 and forward to how they might shape 2013 and beyond. It’s a perfect fit then that our event partner will be a recently-launched product which reflects the way this kind of cutting-edge technology is developing.
Don’t be fooled by its compact size, Lowdi packs a big punch when it comes to crystal-clear sound quality and changes the game for wireless speakers everywhere. The key to its appeal lies in its simplicity, proving that great design is often about avoiding overcomplication, and it’s a good-looking little rascal too.
Confirmed speakers for In Progress 2012 include BarberOsgerby, Keiichi Matsuda and Ruth MacKenzie, among others, with the full programme to be announced next week. For more info and to buy tickets visit inprogress2012.eventbrite.com
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood