We are super proud to announce that our December conference In Progress will be supported by Lowdi, the portable wireless speaker with exactly the right amount of attitude.
Taking place at The Barbican on December 7, In Progress looks back on the ideas and projects that defined 2012 and forward to how they might shape 2013 and beyond. It’s a perfect fit then that our event partner will be a recently-launched product which reflects the way this kind of cutting-edge technology is developing.
Don’t be fooled by its compact size, Lowdi packs a big punch when it comes to crystal-clear sound quality and changes the game for wireless speakers everywhere. The key to its appeal lies in its simplicity, proving that great design is often about avoiding overcomplication, and it’s a good-looking little rascal too.
Confirmed speakers for In Progress 2012 include BarberOsgerby, Keiichi Matsuda and Ruth MacKenzie, among others, with the full programme to be announced next week. For more info and to buy tickets visit inprogress2012.eventbrite.com
- Rob Flowers, Roberto Rosolin, Liv Siddall and Greg Barth at Nicer Tuesdays October
- Milou Trouwborst's refined, simplistic and melancholic illustrations
- "It was strangely liberating" – Christoph Niemann on creating his new book Sunday Sketching
- Designer Okuyama Taiki encourages you to “play freely” with his experimental posters
- Gijs Henselmans’ illustrations: absurd, gruesome, but always hilarious
- All That Glitters: inside the Barbican’s “vulgar” catalogue
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design