We featured Luke Ramsey’s project Incompatibles as one of our Things only a few weeks ago, but his illustrations are just so darn good that we decided he warranted a post all to himself. The master of squiggly drawing has been hard at the grindstone, producing a whole body of work to demonstrate the depth and breadth of his creative skill.
His work, which focuses on finding harmony in organised chaos, has been exhibited internationally, meaning that you’ll find his funny little creatures all over the shop, and he has collaborated with over 100 artists to date. What’s more, alongside his illustration he also co-founded Islands Fold, an independent publishing company and artists residency on Pender Island, Canada. He’s a busy chappy, is our Luke – we can’t wait to see what he has coming up next.
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art inspo
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Design studio Build creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs