We featured Luke Ramsey’s project Incompatibles as one of our Things only a few weeks ago, but his illustrations are just so darn good that we decided he warranted a post all to himself. The master of squiggly drawing has been hard at the grindstone, producing a whole body of work to demonstrate the depth and breadth of his creative skill.
His work, which focuses on finding harmony in organised chaos, has been exhibited internationally, meaning that you’ll find his funny little creatures all over the shop, and he has collaborated with over 100 artists to date. What’s more, alongside his illustration he also co-founded Islands Fold, an independent publishing company and artists residency on Pender Island, Canada. He’s a busy chappy, is our Luke – we can’t wait to see what he has coming up next.
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michael
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg in new monograph
- Ronni Campana's photographic collection of badly repaired cars
- Founder and editor-in-chief of Intern Magazine Alec Dudson shares his favourite books
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)