We featured Luke Ramsey’s project Incompatibles as one of our Things only a few weeks ago, but his illustrations are just so darn good that we decided he warranted a post all to himself. The master of squiggly drawing has been hard at the grindstone, producing a whole body of work to demonstrate the depth and breadth of his creative skill.
His work, which focuses on finding harmony in organised chaos, has been exhibited internationally, meaning that you’ll find his funny little creatures all over the shop, and he has collaborated with over 100 artists to date. What’s more, alongside his illustration he also co-founded Islands Fold, an independent publishing company and artists residency on Pender Island, Canada. He’s a busy chappy, is our Luke – we can’t wait to see what he has coming up next.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan