This woman goes under so many pseudonyms that it’s incredibly hard to keep up with her mysterious online presence. What we can gauge from it however is that she has impeccable taste and an incredible knack for hoarding. Patricia (if that is her real name) spends her time collating designs and illustrations from the good old days and tidying them into categories on separate blogs.
So far her repertoire includes blogs of vintage children’s’ books, men’s hats, pin-ups and one purely of photographs of chimneys. We decided to focus on just one of Patricia’s collections, which is a high res, perfect quality selection of old ‘Find the Fault’ cartoons. Some of them we’ve got, some of them have got us stumped. Good luck on figuring them out, and once you have go over to her archive and watch the rest of your day disappear.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”