Us humans are a perplexing bunch. Tell us that we can’t have something and my word that is the ONLY thing in the world we can think about. Iconic Italian fashion brand Missoni seem to appreciate this and so have collaborated with Converse to bring back some of their deadstock fabrics which are no longer available.
The 20-pair collection launched today not only showcases Missoni’s trademark vibrant, colourful creations but the two brands have also commissioned uber-talented London set designer Gary Card to make an installation for Colette Paris which will show off the new shoes.
Seems like a trip to Paris is in order immediately – meet you at St Pancras yeah?
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant