On the weeks that NTS Radio don’t do our mixtapes for us we do them ourselves in a cheerful attempt at looking cool. People still like Dire Straits, right? So let’s all breathe a sigh of relief that NTS have taken the helm once more and treated us to a very, very good pile of music. This time they’ve got electronic music producer Lukid to collate some of his favourite tracks. Fancy a listen? There is literally nothing stopping you. Here he is to introduce this spectacular Friday mixtape:
“Hello, I’m Luke and I’m from London. I make music under the name Lukid, and I have a monthly 2 hour show on NTS radio in which I play music that I’ve been listening to that month. The mix that I’ve made for It’s Nice That is a collection of some of my favourite tracks that I’ve played on my show since I started doing it in January of last year.”
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity