Just as no one likes a smug couple on Valentine’s Day, no one wants a down-in-the-mouth “poor me, poor me, pour me another!” single person either. We’ve all got to live together today folks, and what better way to help it all run smoothly than two novelty playlists? Our mixtapes this week have been decided by committee, with the whole of the It’s Nice That Studio and Twittersphere submitting songs to go on two different mixes, the first being #Couples, the second being #Singles. Which is better? You decide. For us the singles one has got a certain je ne sais quoi, but maybe that’s because it features a song entitled Red Right Hand.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"