There’s been an interesting debate recently about brands being too cutesy and so creating something genuinely charming in a commercial context has become all the more difficult. Nokia then deserve a lot of credit for the short films that make up The Little Amazing Show, featuring simple stunts and strangers’ suggestions to make certain days more amazing. Released to mark the launch of the Nokia Lumia 800, they’re beautifully shot with some clever visual touches in each. See the films here – and get a chance to win one of the new handsets!
For a chance to win one of the two handsets, simply head to our Facebook page to find out how to enter…
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio