There’s been an interesting debate recently about brands being too cutesy and so creating something genuinely charming in a commercial context has become all the more difficult. Nokia then deserve a lot of credit for the short films that make up The Little Amazing Show, featuring simple stunts and strangers’ suggestions to make certain days more amazing. Released to mark the launch of the Nokia Lumia 800, they’re beautifully shot with some clever visual touches in each. See the films here – and get a chance to win one of the new handsets!
For a chance to win one of the two handsets, simply head to our Facebook page to find out how to enter…
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books