There’s been an interesting debate recently about brands being too cutesy and so creating something genuinely charming in a commercial context has become all the more difficult. Nokia then deserve a lot of credit for the short films that make up The Little Amazing Show, featuring simple stunts and strangers’ suggestions to make certain days more amazing. Released to mark the launch of the Nokia Lumia 800, they’re beautifully shot with some clever visual touches in each. See the films here – and get a chance to win one of the new handsets!
For a chance to win one of the two handsets, simply head to our Facebook page to find out how to enter…
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Illustrator Thomas Howe’s detailed character studies capture quirky personas
- Tragic beauty: the arsenic-laden wallpapers of the Victorian home
- Bureau Mirko Borsche creates a crisp, type-led campaign for the Bavarian State Opera
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity