There’s been an interesting debate recently about brands being too cutesy and so creating something genuinely charming in a commercial context has become all the more difficult. Nokia then deserve a lot of credit for the short films that make up The Little Amazing Show, featuring simple stunts and strangers’ suggestions to make certain days more amazing. Released to mark the launch of the Nokia Lumia 800, they’re beautifully shot with some clever visual touches in each. See the films here – and get a chance to win one of the new handsets!
For a chance to win one of the two handsets, simply head to our Facebook page to find out how to enter…
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”