There’s been an interesting debate recently about brands being too cutesy and so creating something genuinely charming in a commercial context has become all the more difficult. Nokia then deserve a lot of credit for the short films that make up The Little Amazing Show, featuring simple stunts and strangers’ suggestions to make certain days more amazing. Released to mark the launch of the Nokia Lumia 800, they’re beautifully shot with some clever visual touches in each. See the films here – and get a chance to win one of the new handsets!
For a chance to win one of the two handsets, simply head to our Facebook page to find out how to enter…
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s