There must be something in the water at the moment, because the amount of super sexy magazines unashamedly taking otherwise “ssshhh”-ed topics and placing them on double page spreads is eye-widening. Not many, on the other hand, are doing it as well as Folch Studio continue to.
The third issue of Odiseo magazine, the sexy publication released biannually by the Spanish design store, is beautifully designed, and boasts articles full of content as interesting as the images are – which is quite something for a magazine which happily places itself in the Adult Entertainment section, isn’t it? Here’s hoping more publishers will follow Folch’s lead in partnering erotic photographers with articles that are equally compelling…
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Daily Dialogue’s minimal designs for its eclectic mix of clients
- Have “artisanal” brands and “craft” branding had their day?
- 15 years of doing it in public: Moment Factory’s “school of infinite amazement”
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)