Last weekend we were honoured to be invited to speak at Dublin’s OFFSET festival; a three-day feast of creative insight and inspiration. More than 2,000 people flocked to the Irish capital for talks, panel discussions and live interviews and it was amazing to be part of a line-up that included the likes of Jessica Walsh, Marian Bantjes, Marina Willer, Richard Turley, Mike Perry, Richard Mosse and Jon Burgerman.
The OFFSET team manage to strike the perfect balance between seriously talented creatives like those mentioned above and a warm, laid-back and collaborative atmosphere which is a special thing to be a part of. It was great to meet so many people and a big thanks to everyone who came to our talk on Saturday!
There’s plenty of good in-depth coverage around by the likes of Creative Review and Creative Bloq but here’s just a few examples of the work shown on stage that tickled our fancy, and look out for dedicated posts on a couple of the speakers coming up tomorrow…
Golden Wolf: Cast Software
Richard Mosse: Nowhere To Run, South Kivu, Eastern Congo, 2010
Sagmeister & Walsh: Airzone
Detail: Biorhythm for The Science Gallery
Mother London: Irish themed intro video created specially for Offset 2014
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs