Hey you know what we like more than a super-silly bit of product design? A follow-up to a previous international smash hit bit of super silly product design, that’s what. And so just over two years after we introduced you to Kawamura-Ganjavian’s Ostrich Pillow – a device which enabled wearers to catch 40 winks wherever they were inspired by the big bird’s ability to bury its head in the sand – we are giddy to bring you the studio’s latest creation, the Ostrich Pillow Light. Aimed specifically at “commuters, frequent flyers and holidaymakers” this new model dispenses with the over-the-head design to create a more practical, portable and lightweight option, which also doubles as snazzy scarf.
Check out the video below and then shoot over to their Kickstarter page to help make this a reality.
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"