Hey you know what we like more than a super-silly bit of product design? A follow-up to a previous international smash hit bit of super silly product design, that’s what. And so just over two years after we introduced you to Kawamura-Ganjavian’s Ostrich Pillow – a device which enabled wearers to catch 40 winks wherever they were inspired by the big bird’s ability to bury its head in the sand – we are giddy to bring you the studio’s latest creation, the Ostrich Pillow Light. Aimed specifically at “commuters, frequent flyers and holidaymakers” this new model dispenses with the over-the-head design to create a more practical, portable and lightweight option, which also doubles as snazzy scarf.
Check out the video below and then shoot over to their Kickstarter page to help make this a reality.
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Rob Flowers, Roberto Rosolin, Liv Siddall and Greg Barth at Nicer Tuesdays October
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design