Resident at London’s Pick Me Up right now are illustration stalwarts Peepshow. Within their allotted spot they have constructed the Museum of Objects & Origins, an ambitious collection of artefacts from an imagined illustrative civilisation complete with costumes, curiosities and hand-made cabinets. Alongside their own contributions are continued additions from daily workshops that create a growing display from the budding archaeologists and ethnographers passing through Somerset House (tasks include identifying unidentifiable remains and creating portraits of historical figures via verbal descriptions). Lovely lots!
The graphic design for the museum was provided by StudioEMMI.
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Artist Kirsty Harris revisits the CND protests from a personal perspective
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100