Resident at London’s Pick Me Up right now are illustration stalwarts Peepshow. Within their allotted spot they have constructed the Museum of Objects & Origins, an ambitious collection of artefacts from an imagined illustrative civilisation complete with costumes, curiosities and hand-made cabinets. Alongside their own contributions are continued additions from daily workshops that create a growing display from the budding archaeologists and ethnographers passing through Somerset House (tasks include identifying unidentifiable remains and creating portraits of historical figures via verbal descriptions). Lovely lots!
The graphic design for the museum was provided by StudioEMMI.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"