Because we’re a nice bunch of young twenty-somethings and we like nothing more than meeting people in person and sluicing back a few mid-week drinks we decided it might not be a bad idea to have a little bit of a party to celebrate the launch of the Winter issue of Printed Pages. So we had a word with our friends at the Goodhood store, put some beers on ice and piled the free magazines high for an evening of festive cheer.
All of this issue’s fantastic talent came down to wet the mag’s head alongside a bunch of old friends and collaborators, plus we made a whole heap of new friends in the process. So thank you all for being there, and for those of you who couldn’t make it we’ll be sure to get a few more of you down next time. Here’s to another great issue!
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language