Next week the Royal College of Art’s much anticipated graduate exhibition Show RCA 2014 opens to the public; the culmination of two years’ intense study for the students involved. As media partners we have created a series of video portraits taking us into the studios 9And hopefully the minds!) of some of those taking part and the first one debuts today; a chat with Innovation Design Engineering student Nell Bennett. Look out for more next week as well as some special videos from the private views.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which opens on 18 June; find out more on the dedicated website.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"