Next week the Royal College of Art’s much anticipated graduate exhibition Show RCA 2014 opens to the public; the culmination of two years’ intense study for the students involved. As media partners we have created a series of video portraits taking us into the studios 9And hopefully the minds!) of some of those taking part and the first one debuts today; a chat with Innovation Design Engineering student Nell Bennett. Look out for more next week as well as some special videos from the private views.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which opens on 18 June; find out more on the dedicated website.
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Ewoudt Boonstra's new film looks at ideas, beer, pretzels and the internet
- Peter Steinhauer's colourfully symmetrical Singapore apartment blocks
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli