Next week the Royal College of Art’s much anticipated graduate exhibition Show RCA 2014 opens to the public; the culmination of two years’ intense study for the students involved. As media partners we have created a series of video portraits taking us into the studios 9And hopefully the minds!) of some of those taking part and the first one debuts today; a chat with Innovation Design Engineering student Nell Bennett. Look out for more next week as well as some special videos from the private views.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which opens on 18 June; find out more on the dedicated website.
- "Finding new ideas is about breaking the cycle”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays February
- Nelly Ben Hayoun takes us 1,750 metres underground
- March Diary: where to go and what to see
- My First: a closer look at designer Bruce Usher and illustrator Antti Kalevi's book, I Can Speak With Shapes
- Bill Rebholz’s lengthy illustrations full of shapely narratives
- Anthony Burrill’s new book urges you to Make It Now!
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process