We’ve all been there, I’m just going to go out and say it. Whether it’s your own darling offspring, or someone else’s that you’ve had the pleasure of looking after, sometimes kids are real jerks. Considering that everyone is super-nice to them and panders to their every need every single second of the day, you’d think they’d be a little more grateful wouldn’t you?
The parents of this little bundle of laughs have decided to document the causes of his regular crying fits in this hilarious blog that has now spread like wildfire on the old internet to the delight of tired parents everywhere. One of the best things about this blog? The use of full stops at the end of each caption. So perfect.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors