We’ve all been there, I’m just going to go out and say it. Whether it’s your own darling offspring, or someone else’s that you’ve had the pleasure of looking after, sometimes kids are real jerks. Considering that everyone is super-nice to them and panders to their every need every single second of the day, you’d think they’d be a little more grateful wouldn’t you?
The parents of this little bundle of laughs have decided to document the causes of his regular crying fits in this hilarious blog that has now spread like wildfire on the old internet to the delight of tired parents everywhere. One of the best things about this blog? The use of full stops at the end of each caption. So perfect.
- The It’s Nice That Podcast: Discussing the form and function of money
- Spanish studio Creanet pushes the form of the magazine with its latest project
- 71-year-old, formerly homeless Romanian collage artist Ion Bârlādeanu opens first UK show
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know