We’ve all been there, I’m just going to go out and say it. Whether it’s your own darling offspring, or someone else’s that you’ve had the pleasure of looking after, sometimes kids are real jerks. Considering that everyone is super-nice to them and panders to their every need every single second of the day, you’d think they’d be a little more grateful wouldn’t you?
The parents of this little bundle of laughs have decided to document the causes of his regular crying fits in this hilarious blog that has now spread like wildfire on the old internet to the delight of tired parents everywhere. One of the best things about this blog? The use of full stops at the end of each caption. So perfect.
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Thomas Colligan’s zine encourages us to appreciate the small things in life
- John Feely on capturing life in “remote” Mongolia and learning a new way of living
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio