Ricardo Leite is an Amsterdam-based graphic designer and art director, working across visual identity, editorial design and illustration. Combining two of those specialities – namely graphic design and illustration – Ricardo has developed a research project with interactive design company Kaue Costa called Sottsays! It is a software generator that spits out random compositions based around forms, and each format is created a as whole so they embody an entirely new meaning.
Ricardo has produced posters and booklets to illustrate what the kit can produce and we love the mishmash of shapes and colours showing the completely random compositions. Holy Moly!
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan