In a short excellently titled by Nowness as “a Quick-Witted Love Letter From Indie Hollywood’s Favorite Cousins” we see the legendary Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman discussing love in this day and age. Shot entirely on Vine we are treated with shots such as a cute Jason looking forlornly into the lens surrounded by bubbles, and a truly inspired shot of Roman doing some casual plumbing.
Turns out, the hilariousness of this short is partly due to Graydon Sheppard of Sh*t Girls Say who helped them out in making it. Imagine the indescribable fun they had making this, then take a brief look at your friends and ponder how they’re just not, and never will be as good as the Coppola/Wes Anderson/Graydon Sheppard crew. Soz to break it to ya.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale