DJ Shadow has just released the video to Nobody Speaks. Featuring Run The Jewels, the track comes from DJ Shadow’s album The Mountain Will Fall, released this June on Mass Appeal Records. The video was shot by Sam Pilling, whose previous work includes music videos for J Cole’s She Knows, SBTRKT’s Wildfire and The Weeknd’s Pretty, and was produced by Pulse Films and Radioaktive Film.
The action centres on a group of UN-style world leaders in a round table meeting. As tension between delegates escalates, a full-on punch up breaks out and the Dr. Strangelove-inspired war room becomes a sparring ring. It’s a farce, but one that sits uncomfortably close to this year’s political reality. With the American election just months away, we started thinking: who would win in a fight between Trump and Clinton?
- Hippolyte Cupillard’s film follows the dreamlike ascent of a mountain climber
- Meet the speakers: Frances Corner, Yukai Du, Akinola Davies and Simon Landrein
- Illustrator Antoine Cossé talks about the highs and lows of creating comic books
- How Greg Barth and Droga5’s surreal, retro-futuristic ad for MailChimp was made
- Llewellyn Mejia's paintings created in between commercial projects
- Robert Nicol’s brutish but spirited illustrations spanning artistic mediums
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris