DJ Shadow has just released the video to Nobody Speaks. Featuring Run The Jewels, the track comes from DJ Shadow’s album The Mountain Will Fall, released this June on Mass Appeal Records. The video was shot by Sam Pilling, whose previous work includes music videos for J Cole’s She Knows, SBTRKT’s Wildfire and The Weeknd’s Pretty, and was produced by Pulse Films and Radioaktive Film.
The action centres on a group of UN-style world leaders in a round table meeting. As tension between delegates escalates, a full-on punch up breaks out and the Dr. Strangelove-inspired war room becomes a sparring ring. It’s a farce, but one that sits uncomfortably close to this year’s political reality. With the American election just months away, we started thinking: who would win in a fight between Trump and Clinton?
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label