We love it when illustrators graduate from the world of drawing tea-cups and cats and move on to making their stylised characters just have full blown sex — it’s refreshing, and hilarious. Illustrator Santiago Salvador takes humans out of the drab real world and puts them into his own, much better canvas kingdom.
In his world, everyone wears a different colour, queuing looks remarkably pleasant, people smile and put their heads on each other’s shoulders or just roll around in a friendly, naked way together. We don’t know much about Santiago, he’s merely a Flickr mystery, but judging from how much fun him and his boozy friends are having at his multi-coloured shows, he’s a seriously great guy.
- Yukai Du transports us to galaxies far, far away in TED-Ed animation
- Illustration galore: it's February's Things!
- The past, present and future of gaming on The It’s Nice That Podcast
- Photographer Enda Bowe searches for light and beauty in At Mirrored River
- Dive into the trippy 3D world of Vector Meldrew in his latest video for Addison Groove
- Finnish illustrator Daniel Stolle’s atmospheric editorial illustrations
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Apple to open its Norman Foster-designed campus in April