We love it when illustrators graduate from the world of drawing tea-cups and cats and move on to making their stylised characters just have full blown sex — it’s refreshing, and hilarious. Illustrator Santiago Salvador takes humans out of the drab real world and puts them into his own, much better canvas kingdom.
In his world, everyone wears a different colour, queuing looks remarkably pleasant, people smile and put their heads on each other’s shoulders or just roll around in a friendly, naked way together. We don’t know much about Santiago, he’s merely a Flickr mystery, but judging from how much fun him and his boozy friends are having at his multi-coloured shows, he’s a seriously great guy.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations