We love it when illustrators graduate from the world of drawing tea-cups and cats and move on to making their stylised characters just have full blown sex — it’s refreshing, and hilarious. Illustrator Santiago Salvador takes humans out of the drab real world and puts them into his own, much better canvas kingdom.
In his world, everyone wears a different colour, queuing looks remarkably pleasant, people smile and put their heads on each other’s shoulders or just roll around in a friendly, naked way together. We don’t know much about Santiago, he’s merely a Flickr mystery, but judging from how much fun him and his boozy friends are having at his multi-coloured shows, he’s a seriously great guy.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016