With three posts on the site since August 2012 (one each from myself, Liv and Maisie) it’s safe to say that Sergio Membrillas is a firm favourite here in the It’s Nice That offices. We love the way he can turn his signature style to literally any subject – Chinese industry, the stock market, television addiction, or just a straight-up gig poster – and make it both engaging and beautiful.
In addition to that he’s phenomenally prolific. It seems that only a few months have to pass before Sergio’s completely re-filled his online portfolio with new work. How does he do it? Who knows. But we sure are glad he keeps being this productive; it means we have great stuff to look at all the time. Sleep when you’re dead Sergio, right now you’ve got fans to entertain.
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Workwear: animator Paul Layzell on sports and nostalgia in his style
- Promoting academia with zig-zags, giant facial features and old trash: a masterclass from designer Nejc Prah
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Lukas Ackermann’s playfully abstract identity for new Zurich culture hub
- Things! The finest bits and bobs we were sent in September
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here