What more could you ask for on a boring Tuesday than a creative three-way collaboration between some of the world’s most up-and-coming designers? These silky, foldy, layered scenes are the result of severafrahm, JAG Zoeppritz and Aesthetics Habitat putting their creative minds to work and coming up with these strange dream-like sets.
The combination of severafahm’s artistic direction and photographic skills, the softness of Zoeppritz’s fabrics and the conceptual thoughts of Aesthetics Habitat is a a kind of cocktail I have never come across, and a real pleasure to witness. I don’t know about you, but when I look at these It almost feels like someone is rubbing a soft towel over my face – and it’s really nice.
- Moving Brands gives its opinions on the new Google logo design
- Typographic club posters that show how creativity flourishes within boundaries
- Eric Petersen's surreal illustrations take their cues from video games
- Paris-based Adrien Menard's portfolio experiments with letterforms and composition
- The creative process explained via egg metaphors, thanks to artist Honza Zamojski
- Vincent Girardot’s photo diary documents an alpine tour of fish, factories and firs
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Playfully tongue-in-cheek illustrations from Germany-based Cécile Dormeau
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield