What more could you ask for on a boring Tuesday than a creative three-way collaboration between some of the world’s most up-and-coming designers? These silky, foldy, layered scenes are the result of severafrahm, JAG Zoeppritz and Aesthetics Habitat putting their creative minds to work and coming up with these strange dream-like sets.
The combination of severafahm’s artistic direction and photographic skills, the softness of Zoeppritz’s fabrics and the conceptual thoughts of Aesthetics Habitat is a a kind of cocktail I have never come across, and a real pleasure to witness. I don’t know about you, but when I look at these It almost feels like someone is rubbing a soft towel over my face – and it’s really nice.
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio