What more could you ask for on a boring Tuesday than a creative three-way collaboration between some of the world’s most up-and-coming designers? These silky, foldy, layered scenes are the result of severafrahm, JAG Zoeppritz and Aesthetics Habitat putting their creative minds to work and coming up with these strange dream-like sets.
The combination of severafahm’s artistic direction and photographic skills, the softness of Zoeppritz’s fabrics and the conceptual thoughts of Aesthetics Habitat is a a kind of cocktail I have never come across, and a real pleasure to witness. I don’t know about you, but when I look at these It almost feels like someone is rubbing a soft towel over my face – and it’s really nice.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain