What more could you ask for on a boring Tuesday than a creative three-way collaboration between some of the world’s most up-and-coming designers? These silky, foldy, layered scenes are the result of severafrahm, JAG Zoeppritz and Aesthetics Habitat putting their creative minds to work and coming up with these strange dream-like sets.
The combination of severafahm’s artistic direction and photographic skills, the softness of Zoeppritz’s fabrics and the conceptual thoughts of Aesthetics Habitat is a a kind of cocktail I have never come across, and a real pleasure to witness. I don’t know about you, but when I look at these It almost feels like someone is rubbing a soft towel over my face – and it’s really nice.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations