What more could you ask for on a boring Tuesday than a creative three-way collaboration between some of the world’s most up-and-coming designers? These silky, foldy, layered scenes are the result of severafrahm, JAG Zoeppritz and Aesthetics Habitat putting their creative minds to work and coming up with these strange dream-like sets.
The combination of severafahm’s artistic direction and photographic skills, the softness of Zoeppritz’s fabrics and the conceptual thoughts of Aesthetics Habitat is a a kind of cocktail I have never come across, and a real pleasure to witness. I don’t know about you, but when I look at these It almost feels like someone is rubbing a soft towel over my face – and it’s really nice.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web