There’s only a couple of days let to catch this year’s Royal College of Art graduation exhibitions Show RCA 2014 and having watched it unfold over the past few months we’re thrilled that the final shows have been so brilliant. If you needed any more convincing that’s it’s worth heading to either the RCA’s Kensington or Battersea campus (or both?!) over the weekend, then hopefully this film might sway you. With more than 570 students’ work on show it’s impossible to fully appreciate the sheer scale of the exhibitions without being there, but hopefully this gives you a taster of just how good it is.
It’s Nice That is proud to be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"