There’s only a couple of days let to catch this year’s Royal College of Art graduation exhibitions Show RCA 2014 and having watched it unfold over the past few months we’re thrilled that the final shows have been so brilliant. If you needed any more convincing that’s it’s worth heading to either the RCA’s Kensington or Battersea campus (or both?!) over the weekend, then hopefully this film might sway you. With more than 570 students’ work on show it’s impossible to fully appreciate the sheer scale of the exhibitions without being there, but hopefully this gives you a taster of just how good it is.
It’s Nice That is proud to be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf