You know how much we love to please your eyes but just recently we’ve been giving some love to your ears as well (this sounds weird. I’ll stop now).
In the first section we discussed the Olympics and how well the graphic elements
had come together with the Games now just a week away and we also chatted Apartamento , how and why the supercool magazine has achieved such sterling success.
In part two we spoke to Lucienne about the Graphic Design& Everything event being held at the Design Museum this weekend and why she’s on a mission to explain the interconnectedness of her art with the world around us (referencing this brilliant Dickens project and this great show at the Wellcome Collection we chatted to Danielle about KK’s plans for the Olympics and their eclectic programming. Finally we talked about how the industry can try and ensure that women are given equal opportunities to make their mark.
And the rest…
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s