Scooters have a bit of a bad reputation as a must-have hipster accessory (think Nathan Barley) but I have to admit that the new SwiftyONE Chrome from Jason and Camilla Iftakhar might break the mould. Firstly it’s beautifully designed and made – sleek and stylish. Secondly, it’s robust enough to make you feel like you are actually using something built for adults (rather than ironically using a child’s toy) and yet it only weighs 7.5kg.
The new Chrome version is on sale at The Conran Shop, whose global buyer Paul middlemiss said: "Good design can improve the quality of life for everybody and this is a product that will instantly give you pleasure and make life easier. We are fast becoming a country that doesn’t make things and Jason and Camilla are part of a growing band of talented and creative young designers who are choosing to design and make things in the UK – something The Conran Shop is proud to support.”
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission "Kick over the statues"
- Futur Neue explores texts through clean typography, images and unusual printing techniques
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations