In today’s creative community, it’s all about convergence. Multi-skilled practitioners are well-versed in producing stupendously good results by combining different genres, collaborating with different peers and colliding different visual styles. That goes to the heart of the new campaign for adidas originals, with the brand partnering with Talenthouse to offer you the chance to remix their look and feel in whatever way you see fit, and win £5,000.
Using one core element of the adidas originals brand as their starting point, they want creatives from all disciples – from animation to graphic design, photography to fashion – to “develop the unorthodox, the extraordinary, to deliver concepts never before seen, all in the name of originality.”
The best ones will be displayed in the adidas stores in both London and Liverpool and two overall winners will receive a bursary of up to £5,000 to support their creative development. The closing date is April 16 so time is ticking people!
This article was produced in collaboration with Talenthouse.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"