In today’s creative community, it’s all about convergence. Multi-skilled practitioners are well-versed in producing stupendously good results by combining different genres, collaborating with different peers and colliding different visual styles. That goes to the heart of the new campaign for adidas originals, with the brand partnering with Talenthouse to offer you the chance to remix their look and feel in whatever way you see fit, and win £5,000.
Using one core element of the adidas originals brand as their starting point, they want creatives from all disciples – from animation to graphic design, photography to fashion – to “develop the unorthodox, the extraordinary, to deliver concepts never before seen, all in the name of originality.”
The best ones will be displayed in the adidas stores in both London and Liverpool and two overall winners will receive a bursary of up to £5,000 to support their creative development. The closing date is April 16 so time is ticking people!
This article was produced in collaboration with Talenthouse.
- Swiss zine highlights the many times The Simpsons has predicted the future
- Twelve studio’s rippling identity for Beijing new media studio
- Mumbai-based artist Yashasvi Mathis' unconventional take on the world
- Gufram, the iconic funhouse bridging the gap between design and art
- Active Arab Women: Lara Al-Hadeedi records the determination of sporting Kuwaiti women
- Meet the French illustrator creating part-animal, part-human Frankenmonsters
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August