In today’s creative community, it’s all about convergence. Multi-skilled practitioners are well-versed in producing stupendously good results by combining different genres, collaborating with different peers and colliding different visual styles. That goes to the heart of the new campaign for adidas originals, with the brand partnering with Talenthouse to offer you the chance to remix their look and feel in whatever way you see fit, and win £5,000.
Using one core element of the adidas originals brand as their starting point, they want creatives from all disciples – from animation to graphic design, photography to fashion – to “develop the unorthodox, the extraordinary, to deliver concepts never before seen, all in the name of originality.”
The best ones will be displayed in the adidas stores in both London and Liverpool and two overall winners will receive a bursary of up to £5,000 to support their creative development. The closing date is April 16 so time is ticking people!
This article was produced in collaboration with Talenthouse.
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Legowelt alias Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk on social media to follow
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery