There’s been a fair amount of chatter around the launch of the HTC One and now they’ve partnered with Talenthouse to give you the chance to help define the look and feel of the national billboard ad campaign. As well as the exposure, there’s also £1,000 prize money and the chance to win £5,000 for a charity of your choice.
They’ve secured eight prime billboard sites in cities across the UK and are looking for innovative and exciting artwork to help promote the HTC One to the mainstream masses. The winning designs take pride of place in some insane locations in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle and Dublin.
Entries need to use one of these eight cities as the backdrop and reflect one of the HTC One’s main features – the HTC Zoe photo experience which allows for both single and multiple image capture, the mega loud HTC BoomSound dual frontal stereo speakers or the HTC Blinkfeed platform which brings all your social media feeds together in one place.
You can get full details of the competition below and the closing date is April 14 so get your proverbial skates on!
This article was produced in collaboration with HTC.
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Mattis Dovier’s weird and wonderful 8-bit dot animation for XXX’s music video
- Jessica Lehrman's photographic document of social revolution, Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Siang find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale