There’s been a fair amount of chatter around the launch of the HTC One and now they’ve partnered with Talenthouse to give you the chance to help define the look and feel of the national billboard ad campaign. As well as the exposure, there’s also £1,000 prize money and the chance to win £5,000 for a charity of your choice.
They’ve secured eight prime billboard sites in cities across the UK and are looking for innovative and exciting artwork to help promote the HTC One to the mainstream masses. The winning designs take pride of place in some insane locations in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle and Dublin.
Entries need to use one of these eight cities as the backdrop and reflect one of the HTC One’s main features – the HTC Zoe photo experience which allows for both single and multiple image capture, the mega loud HTC BoomSound dual frontal stereo speakers or the HTC Blinkfeed platform which brings all your social media feeds together in one place.
You can get full details of the competition below and the closing date is April 14 so get your proverbial skates on!
This article was produced in collaboration with HTC.
- Parallel Teeth's cheery world of egg eyes, animated cut-outs and weird illustrated characters
- Will Dohrn directs dreamy video “Ribbons” for Club Kuru
- Inès Longevial’s deliciously rich geometric paintings
- Illustrator Richard Ellis’ joyfully large-breasted and bare-bottomed characters
- Graphic design grad Georgia Cranstoun reconsiders authorship with a “bootleg” book
- Bohuy Kim’s “strange but splendid” poster designs
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know