There’s been a fair amount of chatter around the launch of the HTC One and now they’ve partnered with Talenthouse to give you the chance to help define the look and feel of the national billboard ad campaign. As well as the exposure, there’s also £1,000 prize money and the chance to win £5,000 for a charity of your choice.
They’ve secured eight prime billboard sites in cities across the UK and are looking for innovative and exciting artwork to help promote the HTC One to the mainstream masses. The winning designs take pride of place in some insane locations in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle and Dublin.
Entries need to use one of these eight cities as the backdrop and reflect one of the HTC One’s main features – the HTC Zoe photo experience which allows for both single and multiple image capture, the mega loud HTC BoomSound dual frontal stereo speakers or the HTC Blinkfeed platform which brings all your social media feeds together in one place.
You can get full details of the competition below and the closing date is April 14 so get your proverbial skates on!
This article was produced in collaboration with HTC.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors