There’s been a fair amount of chatter around the launch of the HTC One and now they’ve partnered with Talenthouse to give you the chance to help define the look and feel of the national billboard ad campaign. As well as the exposure, there’s also £1,000 prize money and the chance to win £5,000 for a charity of your choice.
They’ve secured eight prime billboard sites in cities across the UK and are looking for innovative and exciting artwork to help promote the HTC One to the mainstream masses. The winning designs take pride of place in some insane locations in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle and Dublin.
Entries need to use one of these eight cities as the backdrop and reflect one of the HTC One’s main features – the HTC Zoe photo experience which allows for both single and multiple image capture, the mega loud HTC BoomSound dual frontal stereo speakers or the HTC Blinkfeed platform which brings all your social media feeds together in one place.
You can get full details of the competition below and the closing date is April 14 so get your proverbial skates on!
This article was produced in collaboration with HTC.
- Best of the Web: the stuff we found online that we just can't wait to show you
- Cartoonist Nathan Cowdry introduces a strange and wonderful world in his comic, Western Voyeur
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang