There’s been a fair amount of chatter around the launch of the HTC One and now they’ve partnered with Talenthouse to give you the chance to help define the look and feel of the national billboard ad campaign. As well as the exposure, there’s also £1,000 prize money and the chance to win £5,000 for a charity of your choice.
They’ve secured eight prime billboard sites in cities across the UK and are looking for innovative and exciting artwork to help promote the HTC One to the mainstream masses. The winning designs take pride of place in some insane locations in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle and Dublin.
Entries need to use one of these eight cities as the backdrop and reflect one of the HTC One’s main features – the HTC Zoe photo experience which allows for both single and multiple image capture, the mega loud HTC BoomSound dual frontal stereo speakers or the HTC Blinkfeed platform which brings all your social media feeds together in one place.
You can get full details of the competition below and the closing date is April 14 so get your proverbial skates on!
This article was produced in collaboration with HTC.
- Illustrator Rob Flowers shares his treasure trove of books
- My First: Colophon and Sophie Mayanne talk about the themes of their book, Twenty-Two
- Patrick Kyle uses analogue and digital techniques in these pared-back illustrations
- Audrey Weber’s eccentrically enlarged figurative illustrations
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- The Smudge: Clay Hickson and Liana Jegers launch publication in reaction to US presidential result
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio