Our annual graduates feature aims to pinpoint and highlight the most exciting creative graduating students from across the UK. The work of a select few young and highly talented designers, illustrators, photographers, sculptors and artists will be showcased here throughout the beginning of July, concluding in a three-day physical exhibition at London’s House of Propellers (opening 20 July). The call for submissions is now open, so if you think you’re one of the most exciting young creatives graduating this year, submit your work now!
How to submit
It’s super easy to submit. All you have to do is send the following information to email@example.com:
1. Your full name
2. Your university’s name
3. Your full course name
4. Your contact details (email address and telephone number)
5. Three projects you think best represent you and your work. We request you send up to three images per project, along with a 50-75 word explanation. (Please send images at 72dpi.)
The submission deadline is 17 June. Unfortunately, due to the high number of submissions, we will not be able to get back personally to everyone. You will only be contacted if we decide to take your application to the next stage. Good luck!
We’d like to say a big thank you to Represent, who are again supporting this event. “Represent Recruitment Limited help some of the worlds most talented graphic designers find new work. We work with designers at all levels, from Junior through to Executive Creative Director. Our business thrives through the networks we develop and our impeccable eye for great work. Formed in 2003 Represent operate out of offices and gallery space in London, EC1.”
We’d also like to thank Miles Gould, who was selected as one of our featured graduates last year, and has produced the identity for this year’s feature.
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Take the Jack Sachs animated tour of the Tate Britain, and meet his odd CG characters along the way
- The effortlessly lovely hand-drawn illustrations of Paula Bulling
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich