Our annual graduates feature aims to pinpoint and highlight the most exciting creative graduating students from across the UK. The work of a select few young and highly talented designers, illustrators, photographers, sculptors and artists will be showcased here throughout the beginning of July, concluding in a three-day physical exhibition at London’s House of Propellers (opening 20 July). The call for submissions is now open, so if you think you’re one of the most exciting young creatives graduating this year, submit your work now!
How to submit
It’s super easy to submit. All you have to do is send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your full name
2. Your university’s name
3. Your full course name
4. Your contact details (email address and telephone number)
5. Three projects you think best represent you and your work. We request you send up to three images per project, along with a 50-75 word explanation. (Please send images at 72dpi.)
The submission deadline is 17 June. Unfortunately, due to the high number of submissions, we will not be able to get back personally to everyone. You will only be contacted if we decide to take your application to the next stage. Good luck!
We’d like to say a big thank you to Represent, who are again supporting this event. “Represent Recruitment Limited help some of the worlds most talented graphic designers find new work. We work with designers at all levels, from Junior through to Executive Creative Director. Our business thrives through the networks we develop and our impeccable eye for great work. Formed in 2003 Represent operate out of offices and gallery space in London, EC1.”
We’d also like to thank Miles Gould, who was selected as one of our featured graduates last year, and has produced the identity for this year’s feature.
- Iris Erlings’ delicate drawings are inspired by the works of modernist sculptors
- Node Berlin Oslo talks through its redesign of Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- A closer look at five creatives speaking at Design Indaba 2017
- Anxiety, speed and rave flyers: artist Mark Leckey on his iconic video "Fiorucci Made Me Hardcore"
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Miffy creator, author and illustrator Dick Bruna dies aged 89
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality