The good folks over at Freunde von Freunden have a terrific knack for picking out some of our favourite creative talent and grilling them on their life, loves, hopes and dreams as well as offering a comprehensive look at their living quarters. It’s intoxicating stuff for anyone with an inquisitive eye or a love of the world’s artistes (yeah, that’s right, artistes).
In one of their latest profiles they get up close and personal with illustrative wünderkind Théo Gennitsakis, creator of some of the sexiest work around. We’ve had something of a crush on Théo ever since we featured his work earlier in the year, and this photographic feature just confirms our suspicions; he’s a handsome devil living in an exceptional flat. Much tidier than we expected though, if we’re honest.
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Motion and design studio More and More on taking 50 days off work
- Gouffre: a treasure trove of international illustration
- Charlene Man’s “happy” illustrations
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus