The good folks over at Freunde von Freunden have a terrific knack for picking out some of our favourite creative talent and grilling them on their life, loves, hopes and dreams as well as offering a comprehensive look at their living quarters. It’s intoxicating stuff for anyone with an inquisitive eye or a love of the world’s artistes (yeah, that’s right, artistes).
In one of their latest profiles they get up close and personal with illustrative wünderkind Théo Gennitsakis, creator of some of the sexiest work around. We’ve had something of a crush on Théo ever since we featured his work earlier in the year, and this photographic feature just confirms our suspicions; he’s a handsome devil living in an exceptional flat. Much tidier than we expected though, if we’re honest.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"