Rebecca Torres designs stretchy geometric clothes that stick to girls like they’ve been painted there. Illustrator Saskia Pomeroy works confidently with bold print, all ancient motifs and iterative textures. Together they’ve created a collection of shiny, colourful, glamour-heavy garments that make three powerful ladies: 1. Rebecca; 2. Saskia; 3. Un-supsecting woman whose day will be transformed while wearing the clothes, watching as people put down fragile things for fear of crushing them in spite.
Photography by Joel & Mattias.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant