For all the intensity, the stress, the late-nights and the agonising decisions that go into any creative process the end result can sometimes feel a little low-key, barely hinting at the endeavour that has been poured into it.
Not so with Universal Everything whose digital brilliance is more often than not displayed large, loud and proud. Matt Pyke’s latest updates include dazzling visuals for Coldplay’s 2011 Glastonbury slot and subsequent world tour, two pieces for Air France to be screened on Airbus A380s and seven works for the Jean Nouvel-designed Excelsior store in Milan.
“The store is situated in the heart of Milan with LED screens encompassing every floor,” UE explain. “Our digital artworks flow in and out of the internal structure and sync between the floors to create a dynamic visual canvas.”
Combining technological wizadry, flawless visuals and inspiring ambition it’s clear that this already brilliant studio is on a particular hot streak.
Universal Everything: Fuzzyman Visuals for Coldplay World Tour
Universal Everything: Excelsior Milan installation
Universal Everything: AirFrance installations
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection