For all the intensity, the stress, the late-nights and the agonising decisions that go into any creative process the end result can sometimes feel a little low-key, barely hinting at the endeavour that has been poured into it.
Not so with Universal Everything whose digital brilliance is more often than not displayed large, loud and proud. Matt Pyke’s latest updates include dazzling visuals for Coldplay’s 2011 Glastonbury slot and subsequent world tour, two pieces for Air France to be screened on Airbus A380s and seven works for the Jean Nouvel-designed Excelsior store in Milan.
“The store is situated in the heart of Milan with LED screens encompassing every floor,” UE explain. “Our digital artworks flow in and out of the internal structure and sync between the floors to create a dynamic visual canvas.”
Combining technological wizadry, flawless visuals and inspiring ambition it’s clear that this already brilliant studio is on a particular hot streak.
Universal Everything: Fuzzyman Visuals for Coldplay World Tour
Universal Everything: Excelsior Milan installation
Universal Everything: AirFrance installations
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Production Type and Large’s confident and consistent designs for electronic music mag Trax
- Mark Manzi makes a spectacle of spectators at the Queen’s 90th Birthday
- New work from Supermundane show Everything Connects
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round