HTML5 is all the rage at the moment, but this new game designed by Wieden+Kennedy for Honda Civic’s Follow Happy campaign is one of the most interesting ways we have seen it harnessed for a brand. Reminiscent of the same company’s hugely successful cog campaign of 2003, this time in The Experiment we are participants rather than mere spectators, set a series of challenges to create our own chain reactions with simple yet satisfying results. There’s also a nice set of promo vides with gnomic but intriguing clips inviting us to “Follow Happy” – the philosophy which underpins Honda’s design strategy.
This article was produced in partnership with Unruly Media
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”