HTML5 is all the rage at the moment, but this new game designed by Wieden+Kennedy for Honda Civic’s Follow Happy campaign is one of the most interesting ways we have seen it harnessed for a brand. Reminiscent of the same company’s hugely successful cog campaign of 2003, this time in The Experiment we are participants rather than mere spectators, set a series of challenges to create our own chain reactions with simple yet satisfying results. There’s also a nice set of promo vides with gnomic but intriguing clips inviting us to “Follow Happy” – the philosophy which underpins Honda’s design strategy.
This article was produced in partnership with Unruly Media
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"