Sound the conch folks, we have some exciting news from It’s Nice That HQ. We’re restructuring and expanding our team and so we have not one but two great opportunities to come and be part of our team.
We’re looking for an Online Editor to take charge of itsnicethat.com and help us develop our online offering. We need someone with editorial flair and journalistic nous, who understands the It’s Nice That brand and can identify opportunities for us to grow. They’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about art and design of all stripes, feel comfortable with analytics software and want to test themselves in a fast-paced editorial environment.
We are also on the hunt for a Junior Project Manager to work on our burgeoning portfolio of internal and external projects. The role will involve overseeing our monthly Nicer Tuesdays event, running our Jobsboard and our online shop amongst other responsibilities. We need someone who understands the art and design world, with fantastic time-management and organisation skills and relevant experience.
You can learn more about either role over on our Jobsboard, so if you’re looking for an exciting career challenge then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography