Sound the conch folks, we have some exciting news from It’s Nice That HQ. We’re restructuring and expanding our team and so we have not one but two great opportunities to come and be part of our team.
We’re looking for an Online Editor to take charge of itsnicethat.com and help us develop our online offering. We need someone with editorial flair and journalistic nous, who understands the It’s Nice That brand and can identify opportunities for us to grow. They’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about art and design of all stripes, feel comfortable with analytics software and want to test themselves in a fast-paced editorial environment.
We are also on the hunt for a Junior Project Manager to work on our burgeoning portfolio of internal and external projects. The role will involve overseeing our monthly Nicer Tuesdays event, running our Jobsboard and our online shop amongst other responsibilities. We need someone who understands the art and design world, with fantastic time-management and organisation skills and relevant experience.
You can learn more about either role over on our Jobsboard, so if you’re looking for an exciting career challenge then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"