Sound the conch folks, we have some exciting news from It’s Nice That HQ. We’re restructuring and expanding our team and so we have not one but two great opportunities to come and be part of our team.
We’re looking for an Online Editor to take charge of itsnicethat.com and help us develop our online offering. We need someone with editorial flair and journalistic nous, who understands the It’s Nice That brand and can identify opportunities for us to grow. They’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about art and design of all stripes, feel comfortable with analytics software and want to test themselves in a fast-paced editorial environment.
We are also on the hunt for a Junior Project Manager to work on our burgeoning portfolio of internal and external projects. The role will involve overseeing our monthly Nicer Tuesdays event, running our Jobsboard and our online shop amongst other responsibilities. We need someone who understands the art and design world, with fantastic time-management and organisation skills and relevant experience.
You can learn more about either role over on our Jobsboard, so if you’re looking for an exciting career challenge then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- What are creatives' favourite words?
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled