Sound the conch folks, we have some exciting news from It’s Nice That HQ. We’re restructuring and expanding our team and so we have not one but two great opportunities to come and be part of our team.
We’re looking for an Online Editor to take charge of itsnicethat.com and help us develop our online offering. We need someone with editorial flair and journalistic nous, who understands the It’s Nice That brand and can identify opportunities for us to grow. They’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about art and design of all stripes, feel comfortable with analytics software and want to test themselves in a fast-paced editorial environment.
We are also on the hunt for a Junior Project Manager to work on our burgeoning portfolio of internal and external projects. The role will involve overseeing our monthly Nicer Tuesdays event, running our Jobsboard and our online shop amongst other responsibilities. We need someone who understands the art and design world, with fantastic time-management and organisation skills and relevant experience.
You can learn more about either role over on our Jobsboard, so if you’re looking for an exciting career challenge then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos