Sound the conch folks, we have some exciting news from It’s Nice That HQ. We’re restructuring and expanding our team and so we have not one but two great opportunities to come and be part of our team.
We’re looking for an Online Editor to take charge of itsnicethat.com and help us develop our online offering. We need someone with editorial flair and journalistic nous, who understands the It’s Nice That brand and can identify opportunities for us to grow. They’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about art and design of all stripes, feel comfortable with analytics software and want to test themselves in a fast-paced editorial environment.
We are also on the hunt for a Junior Project Manager to work on our burgeoning portfolio of internal and external projects. The role will involve overseeing our monthly Nicer Tuesdays event, running our Jobsboard and our online shop amongst other responsibilities. We need someone who understands the art and design world, with fantastic time-management and organisation skills and relevant experience.
You can learn more about either role over on our Jobsboard, so if you’re looking for an exciting career challenge then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August