A musician, composer and product designer, Yuri embraces the physicality of music and vinyl records in an increasingly digital age; projects such as The physical value of Sound aim to “provoke people’s interest in physical music media once again”, and question the consequences of digitisation and reducing music to “data”. As part of Field Trip, Yuri will run a one-day workshop exploring the intersection between product design, sound art and graphics.
He also manages to find time to work as a designer for Teenage Engineering, and is currently working on a book in collaboration with Åbäke.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations