Adobe has published all of the presentations from its recent Online Photography event online to view for free. Compered by photographer and retoucher Tigz Rice, the speakers shared insights, tips and tricks that they have learned over the course of their careers and keep their passion for photography burning.
The line-up included photographer and blogger Hannah Argyle, artist Claire Luxton, travel photographer Sean Byrne and wildlife photographer George Turner aka George the Explorer. Each offered a unique take on their livelihood and what they look for when creating great images.
The presentations will educate and inspire those who are just starting out in photography or simply have an interest in developing their photography skills. Each speaker shared their expertise and offered advice on finding inspiration, using the right equipment and how to perfect images using tools that Adobe offers.
Watch the full presentation below.
To discover more about the Creative Cloud Photography plan, click here.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design