It’s Nice That has an opening for a freelance editorial assistant to work across our publishing platforms on a 10-week fixed-term contract. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, professional and passionate about art and design.
The ideal candidate can write to deadline with flair and personality, understands the It’s Nice That brand and enjoys the challenge of keeping several plates spinning at the same time.
The successful applicant will work with the editorial and creative teams to deliver inspiring news and stories from across a wide range of creative disciplines.
To learn more about the role and to apply, please click here
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design