For Justice’s new video, the French duo have enlisted the services of director Pascal Teixeira and yes, believe your eyes, actress Susan Sarandon to dance along to their brilliant single, Fire.
The video takes you on a trip to a nostalgic American landscape, the open road, driving along with your pals in the sunshine, who are of course an effortlessly cool French electronic duo and an iconic actress. Pascal’s directorial style of shots saturated with beaming sunlight, reflected in sunglasses and the buffed bonnet of the car creates the ideal environment to listen to this uplifting song.
The car featured within the video has also sparked a youtube comment debate on whether it’s a 1984-85 Toyota Celica GT-S convertible or the similar, A60 Toyota Celica convertible. Susan Sarandon is dancing along to Justice, so divert your eyes from the motor.
When the gang aren’t driving around vacant landscape with the top down, naturally Susan is featured dancing along to Fire. The interweaving shots of the actress, the band and the landscape, are edited cohesively together so that the film never appears staged despite the names involved.
- Hippolyte Cupillard’s film follows the dreamlike ascent of a mountain climber
- Meet the speakers: Frances Corner, Yukai Du, Akinola Davies and Simon Landrein
- Illustrator Antoine Cossé talks about the highs and lows of creating comic books
- How Greg Barth and Droga5’s surreal, retro-futuristic ad for MailChimp was made
- Llewellyn Mejia's paintings created in between commercial projects
- Robert Nicol’s brutish but spirited illustrations spanning artistic mediums
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris