London-based advertising agency Fold7 has launched a new campaign for hotel and resort chain Hilton, which the brand states is its “biggest global advertising campaign in the company’s 97-year history.” Featuring an advert shot in Hilton hotels around the globe titled Stop Clicking Around, Fold7’s new advertising campaign aims to dispel the myth that booking hotels through travel sites is the best option for the consumer and highlights the time saving benefits of booking directly.
Fold7 will be responsible for developing all global campaigns for the 12 key brands in Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio following on from their appointment at the beginning of this year as the chain’s agency of record.
The US, EMEA, APAC, LATAM and Canada will see the campaign roll out this week.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU