Celebrate with It’s Nice That as we invite you to our magazine launch party, taking place Thursday 27th October at The Pickle Factory from 8pm-midnight. Join the It’s Nice That team and many of the contributors as the magazine goes on general sale in stores around the world. If you want to be sure to get your hands on the magazine there are a limited number of pre-order copies available here.
It’s a free party with drinks provided by Fourpure Brewing Co. and music with Bobby Cleaver (Numbers) and It’s Nice That’s resident DJ.
Guestlist for the party is now closed
A massive thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the party!
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- Future living and design democracy with IKEA’s research lab, SPACE10
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU