The Graduates 2016, It’s Nice That’s annual showcase of the UK’s undergraduate creative talent, will be revealed this Wednesday 6 July at a one-off private launch event with the Graduates themselves in attendance.
The 14 selected graduates have been hand-picked from over 900 applicants by the It’s Nice That team. Representing the most original, innovative and exciting creative work in graphic design, photography, illustration and more, this super talented group shows just how high the bar is set for the UK’s burgeoning art and design industry.
Work by the final 14 will be exhibited at Downstairs at Mother advertising agency in Shoreditch this Wednesday evening, where the Graduates will have their work presented and celebrated, before being published on It’s Nice That in a day-long takeover on Thursday 7 July.
Join us on Wednesday at 6.30pm to meet the class of 2016 and celebrate with a beer. A limited number of tickets are available so if you’d like to attend, please RSVP before 6pm on Tuesday 5 July to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by G . F Smith
It’s Nice That’s Graduates 2016 is kindly supported by G . F Smith, whose gorgeous range of papers and services can be just the thing for new and soon-to-be creative grads. The 130-year-old paper company has a long history of working with designers and artists at all stages of their careers, with its high-quality and innovative paper products offering a huge range of creative possibilities.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s