The 2016 QS World University Rankings have named London’s Royal College of Art and the world’s best university for art and design, with the capital’s University of the Arts London taking fifth place.
This is the second year running that the RCA has scooped the top spot in the list.
The full list is as follows:
1.Royal College of Art (London)
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Massachusetts)
3. Rhode Island School of Design (Rhode Island)
4.Parsons School of Design (New York)
5. University of the Arts London (London)
6. Pratt Institute (New York)
7. School of the Art Insititute Chicago (Chicago) Joint
8. Stanford University (California)/Yale University (Connecticut)
10. Politecnico di Milano (Milan)
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design